PRICING VINTAGE AVIATION
Call now to reserve one of our memorable tours of the Grand Valley.
Scenic Valley Tour
We’ll fly at an altitude of 500-1200 feet AGL with a course along the Colorado River, a spectacular flight along the rim of the Colorado National Monument and various sightseeing points along the way. This is a great introductory ride for those who want to experience the thrill of open-cockpit flying, without doing any “aggressive” maneuvering.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Flight times are approximate and do include taxi time. Some, or all, flights may be unavailable due to weather. It is the pilot’s discretion to cancel any, or all, flights, if weather conditions do not permit a safe and fun flight. If a cancellation occurs, we will do our best to re-schedule your ride as quickly as possible.
- Since the Stearman was designed as a primary trainer, it is a two seat aircraft. We offer our passengers a personal flight experience, one passenger at a time.
- Passengers must be at least 8 years old and minors must bring a parent, or legal guardian, to the airport with them.
- Passenger weight is restricted to a maximum of 290 lbs.
- You must download, sign and bring this form with you – (Release of Liability Waiver)
Reserve your memorable tour today!
Group rates are available. We'll fly at an altitude of 800-1200' AGL with a course along the Colorado River, Rattlesnake Arches, and the Colorado National Monument.
Offering scenic flights in our newly restored WWII era 1942 Boeing Stearman aircraft throughout most months of the year. Vintage Aviation can make dreams come true.
The Boeing Stearman Model 75 "Kaydet" occupies a unique place in American aviation history. One of the best-known American biplanes and presently the most numerous, the "Stearman" has had four separate and distinct major careers over a span of 60+ years and the end is still not in sight.